Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
UsenetStorm.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S copyright law. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content accessed via our services infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that UsenetStorm.com will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
This DMCA policy may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly check this policy for any updates or changes. Your continued use of our services after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.